Source: orders.racephotonetwork.com via Petra on Pinterest
I completed my first 12k race today. I've had this goal on my 43things list for some time and now I can finally cross it off-YAY!!! Not exactly going at my top speed like I originally intended, more like at a snail crawl-but at least I finished and even went literally "the extra mile" and back to get my medal and T-shirt (and pick up my cousin's as well-who got injured at mile 7 and couldn't make it any farther). Why did the organizers have us walk all the way back inside Golden Gate park for our shirts? I have no clue. All in all, today I think I covered a good 10 miles and boy do my feet and legs feel it. Not even 9 o'clock yet and I'm ready for bed. *yawn*
What do you want to accomplish? Check out 43things and make your own bucket list.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I encourage all readers to please leave me a comment letting me know your thoughts. But please try to be constructive with your criticism, I'm sensitive.