Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WIWWW #2

"heellloooo!" says Boss the cat
My second week of What I Will Wear Wednesdays and I've added an outfit!  Ok, its a partial outfit again-but the lower half was quite boring so I'm going to use Polyvore again and spice it up!

Start with Wednesday:
It was a chilly day in SF so I donned on my favorite yellow coat from -yep- that favorite store of mine, Anthropologie.
Got my husband to take the following pictures.  I think that was a first and a last time.
white eyelet dress - macy's junior dept
black jeggings - anthro (on sale!)
green sweater - nordstrom many moons ago
neutral wood wedges - not sure, as old as the sun

So at the end of my work day that day, a friend/co-worker pulls me aside and shares some exciting news...and then she turns the news into a question back to me.  Can you guess what that question might be from the next picture?
OMGOMGOMG!  Must have had people all over the office wondering that same question!  Oh well, let them keep guessing.  One of these months it just might come true.  (I'm crossing my fingers in this shot, how funny)  This just goes to show, I REALLY need to check myself out in a full length mirror before heading out of the house.

Thursday, or MY FRIDAY as I like to call it:
"hello there, sippy cup.  you don't belong in the bathroom!"
My husband picked out this top for me as a birthday present a few years ago.  Again, from Anthro, cause he knew I would love pretty much anything he picked out for me there.  Such an easy top to throw on, but I run out of ideas on how to style the bottom half other then jeans,jeans,jeans!  Would it go with something more like this?
Mexico

Mexico by PeachesPSP featuring ball hats

I actually own that hat above (Target) so it's not such a stretch that I might one day own an outfit very much like this.  I love the three toned skirt!!

4 comments:

Kristin Miracle Lewis @ west on cole said...

Hi Petra,

So nice to meet you! I love the clothing storyboards that you do, wow!!

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow coat!

Leslie said...

Your outfits are super cute! I love that white dress with the coat. Very stylish!!

Husbands are great for taking pictures. I have no idea how to set the self timer so the hubs has to take my shots lol

You have a cute blog I found you via the pleated poppy

Karri said...

Hi - found you via the Pleated Poppy :) Cute outfit :)
How about pairing the shirt with some linen pants? Some wide leg pants? Any shorts.

Post a Comment

I encourage all readers to please leave me a comment letting me know your thoughts. But please try to be constructive with your criticism, I'm sensitive.