Strawberries dipped in white chips (what IS white chocolate? is it really chocolate??) and then dipped in blue colored sugar. Easy pezy. I got the idea from here
We bought a huge crate of strawberries from a farmer's pickup right in front of our house! We needed to bring some kind of food for tomorrows parade that we are watching from a friend's porch, so this is perfect. I didn't know this, but you add 1 tbsp vegetable shortening to every cup of chips when dipping fruit (it's on the bag of chips). I never use shortening but now I've got it in my baked goods cupboard!
Don't they look delicious? Yummy! I think I'm going to go raid the fridge and have one now! ;-)
Did you make anything special (ie. Red, White, and Blue) for the holiday?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I encourage all readers to please leave me a comment letting me know your thoughts. But please try to be constructive with your criticism, I'm sensitive.